A CoopCASA esteve no Encontro Internacional do Projecto PLUS – Politicians Listening To Us entre os dias 17 e 24 de Julho de 2016.
Este é um projecto de Diálogo Estruturado que está a ser dinamizado pela Fundación Tres Culturas del Mediterráneo, no âmbito da Acção Chave 3 do Programa Erasmus +.
O projecto visa fazer uma análise do estado de desenvolvimento e dos apoios existentes ao sector da Economia Social em cada um dos países participantes no sentido de criar uma carta de recomendações para a melhoria do apoio ao sector.
O projecto conta com a participação de 4 participantes de provenientes respectivamente de cada uma das 11 organizações que compõem o projecto. Estas organizações estão localizadas em países da Europa, Norte de África e Médio Oriente.
Ver resumo das actividades decorridas em Sevilha na seguinte reportagem:
Name of the Project: PLUS – Politicians Listening To Us
Promoter: Fundación Tres Culturas del Mediterráneo
Financing Entity: KA3, Erasmus +
Topic: Young people’s perspective on social economy in the
Countries participating: Belgium, Egypt, France, Israel, Italy, Morocco, Portugal,
Palestine, Spain, Tunisia [and Turkey].
Internacional Meeting: 17 to 24th July 2016
Venue: Sevile, Spain
PLUS PROJECT CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Key Action 3 in Erasmus+ is dedicated to structured dialogue, i.e. how young people by talking to politicians may contribute to a better policy making.
The topic we propose is social economy and how policy makers reinforce or not this kind of social and economical development by different tools such as subsidies, seminars, information desks, etc.
- Are you interested in social economy, social policies, entrepreneurial initiatives and innovation?
- Would you like to work in a multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance within different groups of people?
- Join our team and be one of the 4 participants who will participate in a summer workshop in Seville!
- The PLUS project pertains to Key Action 3 of the Erasmus+ programme. That action focuses on dialogue between young people and policymakers, the aim being to have young people’s voices and opinions heard when political decisions are made. Among other things, the activities programme will include contact with policymakers from the Regional Government of Andalusia and the city of Seville, visits to official institutions and meetings with experts in political science and social economy.
To participate you have to be able to do a research on the Portuguese policies that encourage the social economy as a driving force for long-term sustainable development (nacional, regional or local levels). We are looking for young participants (between 20 and 30 years old) with involvement and interest in issues concerning the social economy, participation by citizens in political decisions, activity in associations, social commitment and responsibility in society. Advanced knowledge of the English language is required, because the entire activities programme will be carried out in English.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and include:
- Cover Letter
- A Europass CV https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/pt/home
- A completed application form in English (application form)
- A signed statement of responsibility (download here)
We may invite you for an interview after receiving your application.
Please be aware that by participating in this project you dedicate yourself to the research activities that take place before the final week in Seville. We strongly discourage you to apply without being committed to be part of this programme.
We look forward to receiving your applications! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Last Call for PLUS 1st to 17th March 2016. Find the detailed call here: CONVOCATORIA DE PLUS – last call
You can also find here a resume of the PLUS project: short desription of PLUS
Folow PLUS updates here: http://tresculturas-plus.blogspot.com.es/